You are never too young or too old to learn how to help others in need. We would like to thank the parents that came to our recent First Aid Evening held by Shelley from CTAS. The families were taught basic first aid such as how to deal with a choking child,CPR and identifying when your child is severely ill and requires medical attention, anaphylaxis and allergies. You will now be able to proudly hang your certificate for all to see.
The children have also been learning to care for others in the Sonas Hospital. Many patients frequent the building throughout the day but with such kindness and lovely bedside manners, what better place to be to get top quality healthcare.