Things we have added to our loose parts area for S.T.E.M, thanks to generosity of both the Coolbellup community and some of our amazing families.
- Riverbed rocks (because we are dam experts)
- PVC piping (right now being used for tunnels)
- Large yogurt containers (right now being used to count money)
- Blue stone gems (that’s our money)
- A small water wall (water conservation)
These few things have helped us extend our learning so much and we are excited to continue building upon our learning through these amazing resources.